Sunday, October 30, 2011

This photo was taken in this fabulous sculpture garden at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. It was a perfect, sunny day and we walked through this installation tunnel into a secret courtyard... so cool. I loved how this tunnel felt like the entrance to a military bunker, with the concrete walls and rocks held up by chicken wire, but it led to an oasis. It reflects the journey my husband and I have been on, where we've had to trust one another as we've walked rather blindly through some major life changes. Sometimes the people you think you know well will surprise you under new conditions with a whole other side of themselves. I've been lucky - the surprises I've gotten from Ryan have been good ones overall, but I am also reminded that we both need space to redefine, reconsider, and grow.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo and very nice ties to life

    Would be great to see represented onstage

    Remember to put in week # and subject in subject line - thanks!

    ReplyDelete